Extreme resolution target, 1951 USAF from group 4 to group 11, element 6. (Group 11 elements 4, 5, & 6 included, but not guaranteed). Mounted in a microscope slide, suitable for challenging research grade microscope objectives including oil immersed NA/1.4. Chrome bars plated on quartz background, about 1,000 angstroms thick. The chrome plating is very durable. Mounted in a red-anodized, aluminum, microscope slide, 25x75x1mm.
· Manufactured by: Ready Optics Company
· Tests to 137 nanometer resolution.
· High Contrast Chrome on Quartz Glass
· Conforms to 1951 US Air Force MIL-STD-150A
· Starts at Group 4, Element 1; (31 micron spacing)
· Ends at Group 11, Element 6 (137 nanometer spacing)
· Incoming inspection of OEM microscope objectives.
· Validate microscope servicing to end-users.
· Validate that microscope setup is good.
· Validate New or Serviced Microscope Quality
· Calibration of Cover Slip Adjustment Rings
|Highest Spatial Frequency||Group 11, Element 6 3,650 cycles per millimeter http://readyoptics.com/index_files/Page848.htm|
|Lowest Spatial Frequency||Group 4, Element 1 16 cycles / mm http://readyoptics.com/index_files/Page848.htm|
|Smallest Bar Width||Group 11, Element 6 137 nanometers http://readyoptics.com/index_files/Page848.htm|
|Largest Bar Width||Group 4, Element 1 31.2 microns http://readyoptics.com/index_files/Page848.htm|
Extreme USAF, Microscope Resolution Target
- Brand: Ready Optics
- Product Code: 2015a USAF
- Availability: In Stock