This target is the inverse polarity of 2015a USAF target. That is, this target is covered in chrome and the tri-bar pattern is glass.
Extreme resolution target, 1951 USAF from group 4 to group 11, element 6. Mounted in a colorful, hard to lose, metal, hard to break, microscope slide, suitable for challenging research grade microscope objectives including oil immersed NA/1.4. Chrome is about 1,000 angstroms thick. The target pattern is clear in the chrome background.
· Manufactured by: Ready Optics Company
· Tests to 137 nanometer resolution.
· High Contrast Chrome on Quartz Glass
· Conforms to 1951 US Air Force MIL-STD-150A
· Starts at Group 4, Element 1; (31 micron spacing)
· Ends at Group 11, Element 6 (137 nanometer spacing)
· Incoming inspection of OEM microscope objectives.
· Validate microscope servicing to end-users.
· Validate that microscope setup is good.
· Validate New or Serviced Microscope Quality
· Calibration of Cover Slip Adjustment Rings
Extreme USAF Microscope Resolution Target - Inverse Polarity - Model 2017_InvUSAF
- Product Code: 2017_InvUSAF
- Availability: In Stock